Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Time to Turn North

north, turn, mountain, courage, depression, God, Deuteronomy, life, endure, strategy
How long have you been dealing with depression? Have you reached a point in your life where you are tired of struggling and ready to do what it takes to get better? Maybe that is reaching out for help or accepting the help that is available to you. Maybe that is making the necessary changes in your life that only you can make. I don't know what that looks like for you, but God does. I have struggled for years, always accepting the "fact" that I would always be depressed and there was nothing I could do about it. Finally, I reached a point in my life where I was tired of circling that mountain. There are still battles to fight, but the fight is well worth it. Is God saying this to you? Is He saying you have circled that mountain long enough? If so, it's time to turn north.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT WAS THAT?TURNING NORTH.YES I DO FEEL THE FUTILITY OF STRUGGLING .ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE YEARS BUT YES RELATIVELY SPEAKING THE PROGRESS HASN'T BEEN UPTO THE MARK.IT HAS BEEN REGRESSION IN ALL SPHERES OF MY ACTIVITIES.THERE ARE MANY SKILLS BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE A POINT TO FEEL HAPPY ABOUT.
    I LIKE YOU CATS NAME NAPOLEAN;SHOULD NOT END UP AT ST HELENA ISLAND AS A PRISIONER OR GET POISONED WITH ARSENIC.

    ReplyDelete